The GOOD FOOD & WiNE SHOW 2013
The Good Food & Wine Show is Australia’s largest food and wine exhibition. It showcases local and international food and wine, plus kitchen appliances, live demonstrations by celebrity chefs, food and wine samples and many activities. You can walk the aisles exploring new aromas and flavours, while seeing new quirky kitchen and household gadgets. It’s a great day out with family and friends to celebrate Australian food, wine and beer all under one roof.
The 2013 Good Food & Wine Show starts in Melbourne on the 7th June 2013. For more information about future shows around Australia please visit the official website: www.GoodFoodShow.com.au
2013 EVENT DATES iN AUSTRALiA:
- MELBOURNE: 7th – 10th June 2013
- SYDNEY: 28th – 30th June 2013
- PERTH: 19th – 21st July 2013
- BRiSBANE: 8th – 10th November 2013
- ADELAiDE: October 2013 show postponed to 2014
The Good Food & Wine Show at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (YouTube video)…
The GOOD FOOD & WiNE SHOW ONLiNE:
- Official website: www.GoodFoodShow.com.au
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/GoodFoodAndWineShow
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/GoodFoodWine
- YouTube Channel: www.Youtube.com/user/GoodFoodWineShow
- Pinterest: www.Pinterest.com/GoodFoodShow
- instagram: www.instagram.com/GoodFoodWine
- Flickr photos: www.Flickr.com/photos/75355286@N06
Donna Hay at the Good Food & Wine Show 2013 (YouTube video)…
Maggie Beer interview at the Good Food & Wine Show 2013 (YouTube video)…
Free samples all day. Try food, wine & coffee from over 300 producers.
- Cheese Alley: presented by Tucker’s Natural. Free samples of cheese from 14 regions across Australia.
- Riedel Wine Theatre: Guided by a panel of fine wine experts, with the best of Australian wine, including rare vintage drops and new boutique labels. (Purchase a wine tasting glass for $3 at the show). www.RiedelGlass.com.au
- Celebrity Theatre: Top chefs. Discover new recipes, tips, tricks and techniques to try at home as they present an unforgettable blend of flavour, skill and entertainment. ~ Donna Hay ~ Michelle Bridges ~ Maggie Beer ~ Darren Robertson ~ Tobie Puttock ~ Miguel Maestre ~ Julie Goodwin ~ Greg Malouf
- The Chopping Block: Celebrity Chefs in action. Pick up some useful cooking tips & taste free samples, cook book signings and fantastic prize draws.
- Maggie Beer at the Yalumba Y Series Restaurant: Maggie Beer has created a mouth-watering menu using some of the best seasonal produce. Each dish is perfectly matched with a glass of Y Series Yalumba wine.
- A Journey Through Coffee with Nespresso: A Journey Through Coffee Masterclass with Nespresso takes participants on a unique and sensorial journey in a fun and interactive session. Participants will discover the versatility of 4 Grand Cru coffees, ranging in intensity and aromatic profiles, and prepared in a variety of ways. www.nespresso.com
- Dymocks Book Signing: Visit the on site Dymocks store for celebrity chef book signing. www.dymocks.com.au
The SYDNEY GOOD FOOD & WiNE SHOW 2013 < see what’s on
The PERTH GOOD FOOD & WiNE SHOW 2013 < see what’s on
The BRiSBANE GOOD FOOD & WiNE SHOW 2013 < see what’s on