- Sunday 28th April 2013: Mental Health Foundation Fundraising Day ~ www.MentalHealthVic.org.au
- Sunday 1st December 2013: Open Gardens Australia ~ www.OpenGarden.org.au
- Saturday 22nd February 2014: McClelland Jazz Night ~ www.McClellandGallery.com
- Sunday 2nd March 2014: MCRI Children’s Day ~ Murdoch Children’s Research Institute ~ www.mcri.edu.au
- Friday 7th March 2014: Cystic Fibrosis Lunch ~ www.CysticFibrosis.org.au
- Sunday 16th March 2014: Baker IDI Day ~ www.bakeridi.edu.au ~ The 2013 Open Garden Day at Cruden Farm was a huge success, with the day helping to raise vital funds for Baker IDI’s life saving medical research into heart disease, diabetes and stroke. A cause that was very close to Dame Elisabeth’s heart… read more & see the photos & see the details for 2014
Please note the house is never open for viewing.
Cruden Farm is a place for people, plants and art works, which changes with the seasons.
The CRUDEN FARM COUNTRY GARDEN
The Cruden Farm country garden has been in the making for more than 80 years as the heart of a working farm. The garden is a small piece of country set amid dense suburbia. It feels as if it will endure forever. Strong, healthy trees of all ages and hues form its backbone and its character. The grass adds great texture with emerald lawns, rough-cut swathes, paddocks bleached in the sun. Water in the lakes and pools give depth, dimension and sparkle. Exuberant flowering shrubs and perennials produce months of vibrant colour.
The Cruden Farm webiste: www.CrudenFarm.com.au
- Cruden Farm open day details
- Spring Summer Autumn Winter seasons at Cruden Farm
- How Cruden Farm began
- About Elisabeth Murdoch
- Cruden Farm gardener Michael Morrison
- Cruden Farm garden facts & information
- Cruden Farm garden sections plan / map
- Cruden Farm directions
Open Gardens Australia: www.OpenGarden.org.au
Cruden Farm official webiste: www.CrudenFarm.com.au